Managing Your Event Notifications
This topic describes the Splice Machine Events Manager, which allows you to examine notification messages sent to your cluster.
Here’s a screenshot of a partially populated Events Manager screen:
You can initiate these actions in the Events Manager:
- Display messages for one specific cluster, or all of your clusters; in the screenshot above, events are displayed for the cluster named GaryDocs2.
Filter which messages are displayed; enter filter criteria, then click the Filter button. You can filter on:
- A start date.
- An end date.
- A keyword or exact phrase.
You can filter on a start date or end date on its own, or combine them together to specify a date range. You can also combine a date or date-range filter with a keyword filter to find only events that meet the combined criteria.
- You can click the Clear Filter button to clear any filters and display all of your notification messages.
- Click the < (Prev), > (Next), << (First), or >> (Last) buttons to move through multiple screenfuls of messages.
- Click the arrow to the right of a message to display the full or shortened version of the message.